What I meant is, I know for certain some instances of all those objects had
been moved to PSTs, others were still remaining in the db.
Moving back everything from PST to pub would restore the initial situation
but we'd loose SIS (the "moved back" objects would count as new ones if I
understand it correctly), effectively gaining about 10GB of store.

We ended up doing a massive recover form deleted items, one for every
directory. Took about half a day and lots of patience :)

Heiko

--
-- PREVINET S.p.A. www.previnet.it
-- Heiko Herold [EMAIL PROTECTED]