If i highlight the concerned server, then the del button is disabled

On Fri, 23 May 2003 Andy David wrote :
Highlight the view in Exch Admin and hit delete.

-----Original Message----- From: suriya [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Sent: Friday, May 23, 2003 3:51 AM To: Exchange Discussions Subject: Deleting Global address book

hi

we have 12 branches for our office.
We are using Exchange Server 5.5 in all locations and these are
interconnected with VSAT communication.
Now we have closed 5 locations office/
In our location, it shows all the 12 location address book views.
with all the receipents.
Now how to delete these 5 location address book views in my locaiton
server/.

or generally explanation on deleting global address book views in exchange
server 5.5

suriya

Exchange List admin: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

The information contained in this email message is privileged and confidential
information intended only for the use of the individual or entity to whom it
is addressed. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient,
you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copy of this
message is strictly prohibited. If you have received this email in error,
please immediately notify Veronis Suhler Stevenson by telephone (212)935-4990,
fax (212)381-8168, or email ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) and delete the message. Thank
you.