I'm never going to wash my MessageOne shirt ( not that I wash any of them).
Thanks to MessageOne and Chris for a great party and a memorable night.

-----Original Message-----
From: Stephen Mynhier [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, June 06, 2003 2:03 PM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: RE: Friday Haiku

Actually, there are 2 shirts

The one that Chris is talking about is from the MessageOne party at
SpeedZone on Sunday night.  It has the TechEd 2003 logo with a nice red
X over TechEd and a handwritten MEC above it.  Very nice.

The one I was referring to was from the Aelita booth.  It just has
"Exchange Guru" written on it in nice big letters.  Also very nice, but
unfortunately, handed out willy-nilly, and therefore, not as cool.  I
think that some of the people that I saw wearing them could barely spell
"IT"