Exch2k SP3

When I disable an account and hide it from the GAL the RUS stamps the
HideFromAddressList as true, but our Outlook Clients aren't reflecting
the change.  If I do a preview from ESM of the Gal, it shows it as
hidden?  I have restarted Outlook and pointed to a different Global
Catalog Server with no luck.  Also  it looks like if I create a new user
the RUS is not updating it.  I have turned up logging to Maximum on all
relevant stuff and no errors on a rebuild except fo this one.  All of
our DCs and GCs are up.

----
NSPI Proxy encountered an error while receiving a packet. The target
Domain Controller or the network or a client might be down. The winsock
subsystem returned the error:[0x2746]. The circuit that received this
error is being closed.
----

Anyone else experience this before?  Thanks.