Hello All:

I've recently installed the trial of GFI MailEssentials Anti-spam software and am
ready to uninstall it from one of my folders.  I've read that it leaves keys behind
that have to be removed by metaedit.  Can anyone confirm this?

Thanks,
Trevor

Information contained in this transmission is intended for the use of the
individual or entity named above and may contain confidential information. If
the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified
that any dissemination, distribution or copy of this communication is strictly
prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please permanently
phone: (709) 722-9060, facsimile: (709) 722-9064 or email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]