"You have to be THIS tall to ride the..."

Oh, wait - wrong thread :)

-----Original Message-----
From: Van Hooser, Chuck [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, June 11, 2003 5:19 PM
To: Exchange Discussions

But does it come with Scharff in box?

Chuck

-----Original Message-----
From: Chris Scharff [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, June 11, 2003 10:14 AM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: RE: Searching User Mailboxes

Check out both Sherpa Software and KVS. For companies for which potential
litigation is a problem and extended retention policies make more sense than
trying to restore x hundred tapes for compliance, I think KVS is probably a
better long term solution. Sherpa is probably better for companies with
shorter retention policies (generally) IMO.

OT: Congrats on the fastest drag time. :)