From: Matt Plahtinsky [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 13 June 2003 04:38
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: RE: POP = Bad? -- SMTP = Good?

Ok Im getting tired and its late and I've been here at work since 8:00am.
I'm going to try one more time to clear this up.
Campus email servers are OpenBSD something or other.  They forward mail to
my exchange server via SMTP. (not the problem)
Users inside my firewall that don't use my exchange server get their mail
from the main campus OpenBSD email server via POP. (the problem) Therefore
bypassing my ability to strip there harmful attachments.

Matt