I have a strange situation.  The Public Store has disappeared from my
server.  The only reference to the database is oldpub.edb.  I notice this
when I try to run Performance Optimizer to move my databases to the new
drives that I have just installed on the server.  I do not have any data in
the Public Folder.  Also, when I click on my server name in MS Exchange
administrator, I can only see Private Information Store, the Public
Information Store is not listed.  My server is working fine.  But I cannot
run Performance Optimizer.  Any ideas.....