From: John Strongosky [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, June 13, 2003 3:08 PM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: RE: How do You guys/gals handle this: OWA Hanging.

Robert, thanks for the input, we are in the 1st phase of our 2k migration project. Its
just seems somehow bizarre that Microsoft designed it this way. I guess I didn't make
myself understood when I asked this question. So, thru a notification email or some
other means of notifying your users they know that if one of you exchange servers went
down that all of the remote users were in effect blocked from using email till the
server came back up.

john