Is this Org completley 5.5?

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Hatley, Ken
Sent: 23 June 2003 21:13
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: RE: PFINFO question

Errors are logged in the PFINFO.log preceded by "getting folder
properties: Error E_FAIL - Unknown Failure..." Yes I saw that article,
but I don't think that is my problem...I did see the one on Address book
views, and I did have Outlook Address Book in the profile.  I am
rerunning it right now to see if that is my problem.  I know it
recommends running in each Site but that would be a major pain since
there I have so many Sites.  Does anyone know what the minimum is for
permissions to run PFINFO though.  It says in the readme that you must
be Service Account Admin, but it does not specify where they need to be
set.  I will have trouble getting access to the Org if I need that.