Users should not be able to do that. My guess is that your permissions are
screwed up somewhere.

-----Original Message-----
From: Smith Thomas Contr 911 SPTG/SC [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Sent: Tuesday, June 24, 2003 7:16 AM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: Message Headers

I have a few users that are using Outlook 2002. What they are doing is
adding the From field in Outlook and sending mail as someone else instead
of them. They click on new message and then they go to the view on the
toolbar and then they select the From Field. I s there a way that i can
tell what user is sending the message?

Thanks