-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Filipe Joel de
Almeida
Sent: Wednesday, June 25, 2003 1:56 PM
To: Exchange Discussions

Filipe Joel de Almeida
Network Consultant
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Hello List Gurus,

I'm having the following problem, We've got two AD structures completely
independent (2 Forests). Each of them has an Exchange server with mailboxes
and Public Folders. Just now the Administrators decided they wanted the
Public Folders synchronized between the servers.

Is there any way to do this? If so, how?

Thanks in advance,

Filipe Joel de Almeida