Hi, ive got a server that will only be on dial up via a modem.  I have
set the server up to act as a Domain Controller so that is has its own
copy of the active directory.

I have installed "Routing and Remote Access" with dial on demand and
static routes so that everything flows nicely.

So far everything is okay, including active directory replication and
mail, but only one way.  Messages sent from that server get delivered to
my main exchange server down here which forwards them on, but if you
send an email back to a reciepient located on that server it is getting
stuck in a queue.

What im thinking of doing now is using the ETRN command so that the
remote server connects and requests all mail for it to be delivered.  I
don't know much about this and was wondering if anyone could help me, or
point me to some good documenation how to set this up.  All the linked
exchange servers are on the same domain so I need my main exchange
server down here which other remote servers send there mail to, to queue
the mail ready for the server on dial up to connect send the ETRN
command and download all its emails.

Or maybe im going about this the completely wrong way and about to get
flamed for using stupid methods of mail delivery, well please, your
comments are welcome and any help is greatly appreciated.