-----Original Message-----
From: Woodruff, Michael [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Posted At: Tuesday, July 08, 2003 8:40 AM
Posted To: Exchange (Swynk)
Conversation: Restore Exchange 2000 IS?
Subject: Restore Exchange 2000 IS?

OK, I have a priv.edb and priv.stm from an old backup (just these two
files).  I have built an offline exchange server with the same names and
service packs as outlined by Microsoft.  My question is, can I recover
with just the files or do I need a full Exchange backup from a program
such as Veritas or Windows Backup?  Thanks.