Am wondering if any of you have encountered an issue like this.
I am trying to programmatically insert documents into the Exchange Public
Folder tree (on Exchange 2003 Server), using VBA (on the Microsoft Outlook
2003 Beta client version 11.4920.2920). The objective is to build a Document
Management System.

I can succesfully create the directory heirarchy on the server and post
documents as attachments, but (sometimes, I wish I knew when) the client
hangs, and I cannot open the Public Folder store itself. At other times, I
am able to navigate the folders and open the documents.

Restarting the server hasn't helped. I even reinstalled the Exchange Server,
but that didn't change anything. I'm kind of clueless about this behavior,
and will appreciate any help/pointers-to-help.

Thanks
-Shshank Sharma