-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Kuminda Chandimith
Sent: Monday, July 14, 2003 6:21 AM
To: Exchange Discussions

After a long time back in the exchange discussion list. Hope this list is
still working. (www.swynk.com is not the same..!!)

I know lots of you guys have own web sites running, and some of them are
exchange related. It will be a very nice idea if you guys could publish this
URL Chris Scharff sent to me.

Since SWYNK.COM is changed, its very difficult to find the list reistration
page.

=english

Ok. My question is, that I have a set of event Scripts working in exchange
5.5 server and we are building a new server on exchange2000. I know that E2K
is not having the same event scripting interface.

So can any one of you help me and explain how to move 5.5 event script to
Exchange 2000 server

Thanks in advance

Kuminda

Kuminda Chandimith