ExMerge really only requires User rights to the mailbox it is trying to
access. Service Account Admin rights conveys that on all mailboxes within
the site.

Since ExMerge can be destructive, I suggest limiting its use to those
qualified to handle it.

Roger D. Seielstad - MTS MCSE MS-MVP
Sr. Systems Administrator
Inovis Inc.