I am restoring a database to an offline Exch2k SP3 server.  I have
changed all the legacyexchangedn values and have all other names
correct.  The IS fails to start and I receive this....   I have no AV
software or anything on this server.  I have checked all of Q articles
and google.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks.

Event Type: Error
Event Source: MSExchangeIS
Event Category: General
Event ID: 9564
User: N/A
Information Store. Failed to init VSERVER.