From: Todd Boynton [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 18 July 2003 14:40
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: Help. Can't connect to Exchange2k

Just started this morning.  When people try to connect to the exchange
server (2000, sp3) they get the message saying Microsoft Exchange Server is
unavailable.  IMAP, HTTP, and POP3 work great.  None of the services are
complaining and I can't figure out what the problem is.  Just for the heck
of it (I'm getting desperate) I restarted the servers.  Still have the same
problem.

The information contained in this e-mail is intended for the recipient or
entity to whom it is addressed. It may contain confidential information that
is exempt from disclosure by law and if you are not the intended recipient,
you must not copy, distribute or take any act in reliance on it. If you have
received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately and
delete from your system.