-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Fyodorov, Andrey
Sent: Freitag, 18. Juli 2003 17:58
To: Exchange Discussions

Hello everyone.

In our Windows 2000 Active Directory, we implemented a lockout policy that
would lock someone's account after 5 unsuccessful logon attempts.

Now we are having a rash of incidents where people's accounts get locked out
just like that. The users do not make any unsuccessful logon attempts, they
just login normally and then the account is locked. I checked and these
users are not running any services or scheduled jobs under their accounts
either.

What could this be?