I don't run any offline defrags.  I leave that to Exchange's maintenance
routines which I have found reliable.

Beyond that I guess I would ask what other maintenance you want to know
about.  I have daily (check event logs and queues), weekly (AV DAT files
updates, drive space checks, etc.), and monthly (database size check,
traffic reports, etc.) duties I run.  Then I have stuff that I do as needed.

Nate Couch
EDS Messaging