-----Original Message-----
From: Doug [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Posted At: Thursday, July 24, 2003 10:14 AM
Posted To: Exchange (Swynk)
Conversation: Exchange2000 permissions
Subject: Exchange2000 permissions

We have just discovered that any user can open any other users mailbox.
I have been trying to find a list of what the default permissions should
be with no luck. Domain Users has all but full control at the top level
of the mailbox store which I am guessing is bad. I am a little reluctant
to be messing around at that level.