We're running e2k sp2 in an active/passive cluster.  It has always been
very reliable.  Over the last few days I've been getting messages that
the processors are bursting to near 100% utilization.  I just checked
and the badmail folder has more than 1800 files from the last couple of
weeks.  Can these be deleted?  I'm looking on MSKB but can't find an
article that says to go ahead and delete them.  Our messages are sitting
in the outbox for more than 10 minutes at a time.