From: Bridges, Samantha [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, July 28, 2003 8:59 AM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: DNS & DHCP Question

Is it not recommended to run DHCP and DNS services on the Root server in a
Windows AD setup? I will be upgrading our domain to AD next week and wonder
if I should setup another server or two for the DCHP services and DNS
services.

What should the root server be capable of handling?  Should it be just a
root server and that's it?

What are your thoughts on where to "put" these services.

Thanks forum!

Samantha