Hello all,

I need a little assistance here. I am running NT4 SP6a Ex 5.5 SP4 in a
multi-site hub/spoke arrangement. It appears that the hub server (also the
IMC for the entire ORG) is bouncing any external email that has any
attachments in it. The filename/size/or sender doesn't seem to matter. The
only error I found was that yesterday (when all of this started happening)
the C: drive had only had 120MB of free space and the IMC had stopped
running. Once I had freed up disk space, I restarted the server and all
"appeared" to be fine. Since then, though, it has bounced any attachment
from any sender to anyone inside the Exchange ORG. There are no Exchange
related errors in the Event Logs on this server at all. I am totally
befuddled by this.

Please help, as this is urgent.

Josh Bennett
Exchange Administrator