And to add, SBS is an open relay out of the box, and the Q article MS put
out to fix it, does not. I would truely recomend killing the connectors,
and redoing them, following the info from MS and Slipstick. I can spend
more time on this with you tomorrow, if none of the other posts proves
helpful.. but that's usually not the case :)