How true.  It's funny that, when faced with MSMail, a lot of the
knowledge does creep back into the brain eventually!  :-)

-----Original Message-----
From: Shotton Jolyon [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Posted At: 31 July 2003 16:56
Posted To: Swynk Exchange List
Conversation: Upgrade Questions
Subject: RE: Upgrade Questions

Meh.

Whatever does the job.

-----Original Message-----
From: Neil Hobson [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 31 July 2003 16:52
To: Exchange Discussions

We had a customer request MSMail support late last year.  We all ran for
cover.

Neil

The information contained in this e-mail is intended for the recipient
or entity to whom it is addressed. It may contain confidential
information that is exempt from disclosure by law and if you are not the
intended recipient, you must not copy, distribute or take any act in
reliance on it. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify
the sender immediately and delete from your system.

Any view or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do
not necessarily represent those of Silversands.

If you have received this email in error, please contact our Support
Desk immediately on 01202 360360 or email [EMAIL PROTECTED]

http://www.silversands.co.uk