-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Orin Rehorst
Sent: Thursday, July 31, 2003 3:34 PM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: SPAMERS hitting my second MX record?

I use eDoxs (3rd party company that identifies spam. They use Brightmail).

Getting a lot of spam, however.

My first MX record is to dDoxs. My second is to my email gateway, in case
eDoxs is down. I'm wondering if spammers can pick up on my second MX record
and send directly to it.

Please advise.

TIA

Regards,