No, but they do have it in their intelligent updater/xdb update if you use
NAV/SAV CE, it should be easy enough to roll out.

Nick

-----Original Message-----
From: Jim Helfer [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 01 August 2003 19:42
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: RE: Heads up on a new virus

  Symantec doesn't have the virusdef file that blocks this ready for live
update yet :-(

http://www.trendmicro.com/vinfo/virusencyclo/default5.asp?VName=WORM_MIMAIL.

> [EMAIL PROTECTED]

> List admin:    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

The information in this e-mail and any attachment(s) is confidential and may be
legally privileged. This e-mail is intended solely for the addressee. If you are not
the addressee, dissemination, copying or other use of this e-mail or any of its
content is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you are not the intended
recipient please inform the sender immediately and destroy the e-mail and any copies.
All liability for viruses is excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law. Any
views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender. No contract may be
construed by this e-mail.