From: Steck, Herb [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, August 13, 2003 4:16 PM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: Exchange & Blackberry (RIM)

Is anyone out there supporting or using RIM's Blackberry service?  Or does
anyone know of alternitive's to the same type of technology?

With their current legal issues I think now would be a good time to jump
ship to something that is a good replacement before we lose the service.

Thanks!

"The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to
which it is addressed and may contain proprietary, confidential and/or
legally privileged material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or
other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by
persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you
received this in error, please contact the sender and delete the material
from all computers."