-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Tony Hlabse
Sent: Monday, August 04, 2003 5:53 AM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: Sychronization logs

Although this is more of an Outlook question I will through this out.
Environment is E2K SP3 with user workstations using W2K Professional with
SP3 and Office 2000 SP1. Many user use Outlook 2000 in offline mode. This is
fine as all do not have hi-speed access. The problem is the synch. logs do
not always show up in the deleted items. I thought they write to a log and
place it in the deleted items everytime it runs even though there may be no
changes made? Question is what is the rules for a log file to be placed in
the deleted items. The only way I can get one there is to create a new OST.