Hi all,
        I'm currently creating a test lab for my Exchange 5.5 to E2K/E2K3
migration.  We are a single AD domain shop, with a single Exchange server
(thus single site).

Currently, I've:
 - Setup a AD DC on production
 - Setup DNS secondary on said box
 - Let it sync nice a good
 - Taken it offline, seized FSMO roles
 - Change DNS from secondary to primary

What I've left to do
 - Setup a Win2k SP4 box as domain member
 - Install Exchange 5.5 SP4 with same parameters as production environment
 - Restore DS and IS

My testing will begin with the DS cleanup utilities and the ADC.  I will
then move to setting up a third box with Win2k3 and Exchange 2k3, and add it
the Exchange 5.5 organization.  I'll move the mailboxes and public folders
over, then test test test.  I'll then be running through the process of
removing the Exchange 5.5 server and switching over to native mode.

So, oh wise masters of Exchange, is this a sound plan?  Is there anything I
should watch out for or be aware of?  This is just a test environment, so
I'm not going to hose anything vital.

Steven
---
Steven Dickenson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>