Dear all,

Basically a lot of staff are forwarding their email to another account for
reading it out of hours or when travelling. Both the out of office assistant
and the rules wizard are used for this purpose by different staff

For unknown reason for a months now, this email forwarding feature no longer
works and no obvious errors found.

Exchange MailBox Server
= Exchange 5.5 Server with SP4 level runs on NT4 member server with OS SP6a

Exchange Internet Mail Service server
= Exchange 5.5 Server with SP4 level BUT runs on Windows 2000 member server
with OS SP3

Client version = MS Outlook XP

The only difference is we have upgraded the Exchange IMC Server OS from NT4.0
to Windows 2000 last month.

Can someone give me some hints where the problems could be?

Thanks in advanced.

Regards,
BY