We are using Exchange 5.5 on nt4.0 on 6 different domains(really sad)
We have a calendar created on public folder store on a server in the
eastern time zone on one domain. The users use it to show when different
technology users will be off for the day or sick. We have a user adding an
appointment from a server/client in central time zone on another domain.
When The appointment is created in this calendar and it is made a all day
event the originator's view shows as a single day. When anyone from the
eastern time zone server views it it is shown as a 2 day event(forward a
day). The reverse happens to the view if the originator is from the
eastern server/client except the user in the central time zones views it
as a 2day event(backwards a day)
Let me know if you have any ideas why and or if there is a correction for
this.

Thanks
Kent