From: Edgington, Jeff [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, August 18, 2003 12:46 PM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: RE: No servers in Exchange System Manager

Maybe 'setup.exe /disasterrecovery'

-----Original Message-----
From: Adam Berns [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, August 18, 2003 2:43 PM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: No servers in Exchange System Manager

So, I have been tinkering with e2k, and I deleted the server from the
list
of servers.  What I can't figure out is how to re-add them.  I did a
re-install, and got a bunch of errors, and I can not service pack it, I
get the following error: You can use this ediction of Microsoft Exchange
2000 Service Pack Update to update existing cersions of Exchange 2000.
The problem is, that there are no serivces installed.  I did run
forestprep and then domainprep before installing.  Any ideas?