-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Bendall, Paul
Sent: Wednesday, August 20, 2003 1:56 PM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: RE: Aelita Recovery Manager (ARM) for Exchange...

Michael,

How useful do you find Power Controls? We purchased it and have used it
on a few occasions with about a 50:50 success rate. On the times that it
fails it said that the edb is unreadable. Ontrack says this can occur
when a lot of transaction logs haven't been committed to the database.
Apparently version 2, due out in September I think, will reduce this
problem.

Regards,

Paul