Outlook 98 Exchange 5.5 Windows 2000

I have a user that has meeting notifications for Accepted:, Deleted: and
Canceled: going directly to his Deleted Items folder. He has no rules turned
on; we have deleted his .RWZ file; his adult content is not turned on and as
a last resort we copied his mailbox to a PST, deleted his old mailbox,
created a new mailbox, and restored from the PST.  Still no good.  These
items are moving to the deleted items folder.

Any other suggestions?

Thanks,

Mike Mitchell
Systems email Administrator
Alverno Information Services
* [EMAIL PROTECTED]
*:(317) 783-9341 EXT. 6211

"Education is when you read the fine print, experience is what you get when
you don't!" - Pete Seeger