Greetings,

Outlook 98 Exchange 5.5 Windows 2000

I have some users that have been converted from Outlook 98 Exchange 5.5 NT
4.0 SP4 to Outlook 98 Windows 2000 and when they do VIEW>>SENDER the
information is incorrect. For example it reports that so and so has 2 unread
messages when indeed they don't have any. It also reports that Sam has a
message but in reality it is coming from Sue. We have run the /cleanviews
and that makes no differences.

Please help!!

Thanks.

Mike Mitchell
Systems email Administrator
Alverno Information Services
* [EMAIL PROTECTED]
*:(317) 783-9341 EXT. 6211

"Education is when you read the fine print, experience is what you get when
you don't!" - Pete Seeger