Hi all,

       Im having problem in creating Public fodles using
ESM. when i click on "new + public fodler" it is not
showing me the create new public folder screen.Rather it
is sitting idle. Neither prompting error not creating
public fodler.

  However, when i tried to create new folder using OWA it
is reporting error in application log:

[EMAIL PROTECTED] failed an operation on
folder /O=4RT6JU8EXU/OU=137FRGJU9E/CN=RECIPIENTS/CN=INTERNE
T NEWSGROUPS on database "First Storage Group\Public
Folder Store (XCHANGE)" because the user did not have the
following access rights:
'Delete' 'Read Property' 'Write Property' 'Create
Message' 'View Item' 'Create Subfolder' 'Write Security
Descriptor' 'Write Owner' 'Read Security
Descriptor' 'Contact'

The entry ID of the folder is in the data section of this
event.
I have tried by giving Full control to every one using ESM. Still not able
to create Public folders.
I have installed Exchange 2000 server on WIndows service
pack4.(Is ther any issues with service pack4).

 So waht i m supposed to do..Plz help me

      Thx & regards
     satish jupalli