I use Listserv also, and I'm very happy with the product. The support is
simply excellent, also.

How much is outsourcing costing you?  If money's tight and you want a
product that's got a decent installed base, look at Majordomo or Mailman
for the *n?x platforms.

http://www.greatcircle.com/majordomo/
http://www.list.org/