From: Andy David [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, September 04, 2003 4:28 PM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: Re: Problem deleting e-mails

Oh heck,you see mail servers all the time whose "greeting name" doesnt match
their host name. Thats what you are referring to yes?
I suspect most mail servers will not reject mail because of that.
You will need to use some sort of relay to accomplish that with 5.5 or as
Chris mentioned, I guess you could pay MCS to change it for you.