I have not seen this ability in NAV for Exchange.

-----Original Message-----
From: Woods, Tony [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, September 05, 2003 1:53 PM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: Another NAV for Exchange Question

Hello,

NT 4 SP6a Exch 5.5 SP4 NAV for Exch 2.18

With the attachment blocking in NAV, is it possible to exclude certain files
by exact file name? We have Faxination here and it's forms call two exe's to
produce the forms. Their support said that Antigen and/or Trend have the
ability to exclude certain files from the file blocking process. Does NAV?
They weren't sure and I can't find anything to that effect on their support
site. Thanks in advance.

Cheers,
Tony