It's [EMAIL PROTECTED]  To learn more about this virus, click on this link:
http://www.sarc.com/avcenter/venc/data/[EMAIL PROTECTED]

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, September 10, 2003 5:16 PM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: mail relay

I have a few users that are being used as a mail relay. They get returned
mail from sites and other domains that the message they sent has an virus or
they get an NDR message.They have never emailed these people nor do they
have any idea why they are getting mail from other sites stating that they
sent them. I have looked at all settings on the Exchange server 5.5.. I have
the IMC not to relay SMTP. Does anyone have any ideas what i can do.

Thank you