From: Blunt, James H (Jim) [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 11 September 2003 15:24
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: RE: The New MS Word / VBA vulnerability in Attachments

We instituted the same policy yesterday.  We started diverting all office
format documents as well as .txt files (we had seven instances of
[EMAIL PROTECTED] make it all the way to the mail server, where the AV picked
it, because the attachment was disguised as a .txt file.) for testing.  We
told the users it may delay the delivery of an e-mail up to an hour...no
complaints, and we have the backing of the computer security person, the CIO
and the president of the company.