I am trying to figure out a way to find out which mailboxes (users) don't
use thier accounts.  We are a school and allow our students to continue to
use thier email accounts after they graduate.  We are tying to figure out
which users have not used OWA in more than say 6 months.  I was hoping to
use the last logon feature but unfortunatley the NT Authority/System logs
into each mailbox everyday.  Does anyone have any ideas of how to do this.

Thanks,

Ryan