From: Steven A. Christensen [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, September 22, 2003 11:13
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: Re: Unable to update public free/busy data.

I'm afraid I would disagree.  I get the error occasionally myself, and am
accessing nothing outside of my own mailbox.  I've just triple-checked that
to be certain.  I have no delegates, and nobody has me as a delegate.  I
also am not synchronizing any Public Folders.

Even if you are correct, why the warning message?  Can it be prevented?

Steve C.