From: John Matteson [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, September 24, 2003 4:14 PM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: RE: Nested Public Folders; recovery of deleted items therein

I can start the recovery, and I can see the recovered folder in the spot
where it's supposed to be, but it errors out without a chance to
"cancel" the restore.

At the moment it looks like I'm going to have to be purchasing the
OnTrack PowerControls product.

Anyone have any experience with it?

John Matteson
Geac Corporate ISS