Thanks I got it straightened out now.  And it was my CEO so I guess I got you beat.

Thanks,

Alex

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Roger Seielstad
Sent: Thursday, September 25, 2003 8:29 AM
To: Exchange Discussions

Change to an event's view in the calendar or a phone list view in contacts.

Then, through the Field Chooser, add the Modified field (you'll have to
scroll down to All Calendar/Contact Fields), and sort by that. You'll find a
group that were all modified consecutively, which is the result of the sync.

Don't worry - first time this happened to me it was only my CIO.

Roger D. Seielstad - MTS MCSE MS-MVP
Sr. Systems Administrator
Inovis Inc.