From: Matt Hoffman
Sent: Thursday, September 25, 2003 11:43 AM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: RE: 5.5 to 2000 Transition

Yup.  That's what I'm using.  I only tried those other utils based on
articles that I had read after the original procedure had not worked.
This is, and should be, a relatively simple process, especially since we
did normal, rather than differential, backups.  But I must have screwed
something up the first time (I had also just worked 13 straight hours
with no break).  We'll see about it this time.