180? Wow.

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, September 26, 2003 12:55 PM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: Re: Drives almost at capacity

That "Clown" may have just been enforcing some management decision or
being just plain prudent. A 90 day retention is the minimum that I would
have on my server. 180 days is more like it. It has saved my company
thousands of dollars in revenue because we were able to recover a
seemingly irrelevant email conversation that became the basis of a
dispute later on.

Henry Schlarb

"Most people, when they stumble across truth, merely pick themselves up,
dust themselves off and walk away as if nothing happened."
                      With acknowledgment to Winston Churchill